About me - First Edition

This is a blog post about me, since this blog is kind of new, I want to inform all my followers a little bit about me. I will be doing a once a week post about events / cool things that have happened to me over my life. This will be the first edition of those posts. Well this isn't just one event, but lets go with it. I have been in the insurance industry my entire life, my mom and dad use to run their own insurance business which I now run as they are too old to do it anymore. I enjoy the work, even though I was somewhat "raised" into the business, but I guess it will be our family business that will continue to get passed down to my kids when I am older. The business is doing very well, and supports my family very well! Well, that's it for this time, new one every week!