Progressive

The Progressive Insurance company, I am sure by now most of you, if not all of you, have heard about this company. It was founded in 1937, a long time ago I know! While there headquarters is in Mayfield, Ohio, there are TONS of places to go to around the United States. Even in the small town I grew up in, there was one. They are named the numer one in car insurance, but what abut health insurance? Since they have been around so long, they are a very skilled and professional company, being one of the biggest insurance companys around. Though they are bigger in the car insurance world, they also offer very good health insurance plans. I am not going to list off there plans and such here, but you can go to there website and check it out. I highly recommend them, but if you are not looking forsuch a HUGE, corporate company and looking for more localized company, I will soon blog about those soon, so be sure to keep up to date!